Monday, April 26, 2010

First "wormsealed" artwork

I'm not drawing a lot on paper. All the drawing for my artwork and the graphic novel is done in Photoshop on an Intuos4 graphic tablet from Wacom. But now and then I pick up good old Mr. Pencil and do a little sketch. This time I created a little gift for someone who ordered his second digital print from me and who had to wait over a week for his order to be processed because I overlooked a notice from Paypal. It's not always easy to do this stuff all on my own and mistakes can happen. On the other hand, that way I have the possibility to connect more closely to the people who support my artwork. I hope that he enjoys his custom drawing and that it makes up for the delay. He's the first one to receive an artwork that features the original Wormseal stamp!

I'm still busy with the graphic novel. I'll  post a milestone update this week!

4 comments:

  1. Great use of that old mr. pencil, that "someone" will love this gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I certainly do Daniel, thanks for the drawing and post! I had no idea you'd post this hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you don't mind! I didn't want to spoil the surprise for you but I should have known that you check the blog. I hope the real thing compensates you for the spoiler.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually it's funny because I checked the blog the day I got the print and drawing.

    ReplyDelete